Endoscopic AI assistant
Advanced technology and a specially developed algorithm on MAIA HW make the doctor’s job more efficient. It can re-identify findings and simplify administration work by creating a final report.
Works in real time, so the doctor can act immediately.
Can be connected to any endoscope on the market.
Safe And Secure
Works offline as well as online with a remote access.
Making an Impact Across the Globe
Our hardware is based on cutting-edge technology (the architecture of AI modules in autonomous cars), but at the same time remains economically affordable even for small practices.
Moreover, it has 10 times lower power consumption than similarly powerful solutions.
The power of self-learning
A new way of learning that doesn’t require labeled pictures. MAIA has new capabilities not previously possible, speeding up examinations and improving patient safety.
Detection of lesions and polyps
Recording, Smart Editing and
playback from any device
Classification of findings,
Final report of findings including their type, size and picture
Automatic measurement of
polyps and lesions
Monthly overview of findings, duration of examinations, and the quality of findings
MAIA is developing much more:
- Optical histology
- Progression of the disease – synchronization of previous and current examination
- Re-identification of findings
- Detection of reaching the caecum (appendix)
- Online streaming to lecture halls
- Creating videos with an audio track, supporting multiple microphones
- Doctor voice recording, voice control and notes by voice
- Video cutting and automatic cutting features
- An electronic pen and export with labeling
- Tube extraction time measurement
- Measuring the time with a good view vs. no view
- The use of consumables (detected instruments)
- Detection of instruments to prevent forgotten items in patients
More people have access to medical care
Higher quality of examinations
Save up to 20% of a doctor's time
The experienced team behind successful AI applications for transportation and industry.
We want to bring modern and proven technologies from industry to healthcare.